Q500 R SEDEO PRO
Q500 R SEDEO PRO
Rear-Wheel Powered Wheelchair
Rugged, robust and responsive. Take on the great outdoors with the QUICKIE Q500 R SEDEO PRO.
The new QUICKIE Q500® R rear-wheel drive wheelchair delivers an easy to handle and intuitive drive due to the drive wheel position. It offers a good indoors as it responsive and has a compact chassis offering a tight turning circle. All of these combined with the benefits of the highly customisable SEDEO® PRO seating and the most advanced controls, creates the perfect powered wheelchair for any adventure.
Arrange a demonstration today, call us on 0800 542 0210.
- Travel With Confidence - With ultra-reliable high torque 4-pole motors powering speeds of 6, 8, 10 or 13 kph and a choice of 60 or 80 Ah batteries to maximise your range, you can always travel in confidence with the Q500 M SEDEO PRO.
- All Round Suspension - Both drive wheels are connected by a pivot bar that absorbs the natural pull to one side when travelling across cambers and round corners at speed. Both wheels keep maximum traction at any time.
- Spirit Level Technology - Prefer a firmer sportier ride, or a soft and comfortable one? Whatever your preference you can fine tune the Q500 R to suit you. With both drive wheels connected by a pivot bar, that absorbs the natural pull to one side when travelling across cambers and round corners at speed. Plus, adjustable springs you can ensure you keep maximum traction all the time whatever your driving style.
- Manoeuvrability - The Q500 R delivers an easy to handle and intuitive drive due to the drive wheel position. A low seat to floor height of 415 mm provides good access to Wheelchair Adapted Vehicles (WAVs) and under tables.
- Motors & Batteries - Enjoy power and speed at your fingertips with the 4-pole high torque motors. Choose from 6 kph as standard, or upgrade to 10 or 13 kph (low torque) for the ultimate performance. Plus, with a choice of 60 Ah or 80 Ah batteries, you can maximise your range of up to 40 km and experience outdoor performance like never before!
SEDEO PRO - Customisable Seating
The SEDEO PRO seating system combines a highly adjustable and configurable seating frame with an excellent choice of support options, including a wide range of SEDEO PRO seat cushions and backrests for mild to medium clinical needs. The SEDEO PRO is very comfortable to use and enhances user independence in everyday life.
- Quick And Easy To Adjust - The SEDEO PRO frame offers great flexibility as it is fully adjustable. All adjustments can be easily and quickly made with just one tool.
- SEDEO PRO Seating System - Combining a highly adjustable and configurable seating frame with the broadest choice of support and positioning options, the SEDEO PRO seating system can be completely tailored to the individual.
- Tailored Seating - The flexible back cushion forms to your shape to deliver unique comfort and positioning. Add an anti-shear backrest (with 10 mm of anti-shear) to prevent sliding and combine this with a power elevating legrest to achieve a comfortable sleeping position.Choose from a range of SEDEO and WHITMYER headrests and add flip-back armests for easier transfers.
- Positioning Elements - A wide range of WHITMYER headrests and JAY cushions and backs are available with the SEDEO PRO seating systems to meet everyone's clinical needs and ensure the best seating possible.
WHITMYER HEADRESTS - Created to address a range of user needs from basic support to multiple-point control. WHITMYER headrests come in a variety of pad shapes and sizes for superior head positioning and comfort.
JAY CUSHIONS & BACKS - Designed for pelvic stability, skin protection and comfort. JAY cushions and backs are low maintenance, highly customisable and are available in a large variety to meet your needs.
Control at your fingertips
Control your environment with the Q500 R SEDEO PRO and its advanced controller technology. Available with the reliable VR2 control and the superior R-Net advanced joystick, the large, easy-to-read HD display and simple to control paddle switches allow for intuitive operation.
- Connect - Seamlessly take control of your environment using the integrated Infra Red functionality. Control your TV, docking stations and other home entertainment systems easily via your joystick.
- Bluetooth & I-Drive - Control your phone, computer, tablet and any other Bluetooth and i-devices from your Q500 R standing wheelchair with this useful optional extra. Connect and control up to four devices.
- Quickie Patented Assignable Buttons - Change the function on any button on your joystick to any command you desire, thanks to QUICKIE's patented assignable buttons. You can also assign a second (long press) function to buttons, for quicker, simpler and smoother access to commonly used functions without having to use your joystick.
|Seat Width:||380 - 560 mm|
|Seat Height:||415 - 490 mm|
|Seat Depth:||400 - 560 mm|
|Backrest Height:||440 - 560 mm|
|Overall Width:||640 mm|
|Overall Length:||Max. 1180 mm|
|Speed:||6 & 8 kph (standard) 10 & 13 (optional)|
|Battery Size:||60Ah; 80Ah (optional)|
|Turning Diameter:||950 mm|
|Max Range:||40 km|
|Back Recline:||90° - 150°|
|Seat Tilt:||30° / 50°|
|Max Safe Slope:||10°|
|Max Kerb Climb:||80mm without Kerb Climber / 100mm with KC|
|Electronics:||VR2, R-Net controller; lights & indicators|
|Max User Weight:||160kg|
|Colours:||7 colours: red, blue, green, orange, white, black, silver|