Q700 F SEDEO ERGO
Q700 F SEDEO ERGO
Front-Wheel Powered Wheelchair
Enjoy the ultimate driving experience with the Q700 F SEDEO ERGO, QUICKIE’s most advanced front-wheel drive powered wheelchair! Featuring Gyro-Control and Spirit Level technology, the advanced SEDEO ERGO biomechanical seating system and innovative controls.
Discover the ultimate driving experience with the striking Q700® F, the high-performance front-wheel drive power wheelchair with superior style and manoeuvrability. Enjoy great outdoor performance and excellent indoor manoeuvrability with the latest technology to keep you safely on-track
Arrange a demonstration today, call us on 0800 542 0210.
Innovative Spirit Level technology and all-round suspension ensures optimal comfort on all four wheels. Experience the amazing SEDEO® ERGO, the biomechanical seating system that mirrors your body’s natural position for an ideal seated position at all times, even during transitions! Plus, stay connected with the world around you with a selection of easy-to-use controls, personalise your drive with QUICKIE’s patented assignable buttons and 6 seated memory positions.
The front-wheel drive base on the Q700 F SEDEO ERGO offers great outdoor performance with good indoor manoeuverability, and the best stability on steep declines. Its in-rigged castor arms design is responsive and also perfect for navigating around indoors.
- All Round Suspension - Discover a whole new level of suspension on the Q700 F and R. These models incorporate added suspension on the front castor arms to dampen bumps and jolts – both big and small, giving you the most comfortable ride in the QUICIKIE Q-series and on the market. This ‘all-round’ suspension also allows the castor arms to articulate independently for maximum traction and stability, so you can drive with peace of mind, knowing your powerchair is providing the market-leading ride.
- Spirit Level Technology - Prefer a firmer sportier ride, or a soft and comfortable one? Whatever your preference you can fine tune the Q700 F to suit you. With both drive wheels connected by a pivot bar, that absorbs the natural pull to one side when travelling across cambers and round corners at speed. Plus, adjustable springs mean you can ensure you keep maximum traction all the time whatever your driving style.
- Gyro Control - The optional Gyro-Tracking System automatically detects and corrects the smallest deviation from your direction. By providing a pin-point accurate drive, it’ll reduce the number of physical or cognitive actions required to keep you on-track – making for a less-demanding drive (especially if using special controls).
- Motors & Batteries - With large wheels, powerful high torque 4-pole motors powering speeds of 6, 8, 10 or 13 kph and a choice of 60 or 80 Ah batteries to maximise your range, you can always travel in confidence with the QUICKIE Q700 F.
It's the first-class seat that's designed specifically to fit you. The SEDEO ERGO with patented biometric repositioning is more effective than any other standing wheelchair seating system when it comes to independent repositioning throughout the day.
- Adjustable to fit you - The premium headrest (1) can easily be adjusted or removed. All seat widths and depths (2) are infinitely adjustable with just one tool. Also, the seat and backrest width (4) can be adjusted independently of each other. Even the armrest height (3) and angle are simple to adjust too.
- Anti Shear Backrest - Transitioning in and out of recline doesn’t need to be uncomfortable. The SEDEO ERGO’s power recline is supported by 7" of anti-shear to better maintain the positioning of the headrest, and even chin control, during recline.
- Biometric Repositioning - Moving out of a reclined position often requires use of the tilt function or to regain your proper seated posture. With the patented Biometric Repositioning, when you move from reclined to seated, the SEDEO ERGO will first pass through an intermediary tilted position, using gravity to realign your pelvis in one smooth, effortless motion.
- Easy Entry System - The seat cushion is divided into 3 elements. The two lateral side cushions can be swung-out and lifted off, ensuring a comfortable transfer. The middle part can also be substituted for a JAY wheelchair cushion.
- Highly Customisable - A wide range of WHITMYER wheelchair headrests and JAY wheelchair cushions and wheelchair backs are available with the SEDEO ERGO seating system to meet every user’s clinical needs and ensure we offer the best seating possible.
- Seat Coaching - Your power wheelchair can also provide pressure relief reminders, to help remind you when it's time to change your seated position. A log of these can also be kept and sent to your clinician to review.
6 Memory Positions
Get the most out of your Q700 F SEDEO ERGO’s powered seating options with Memory Seating, allowing you to save up to 6 programmable positions and transition to them with a simple press of a button.
But why waste time navigating through menus to find the seat position you need? With the NEW 5-Switch Box, you can go straight to the function you need at the touch of a button. Want more than five functions? No problem - you can assign up to 10 commands on each box.
Control at your fingertips
Control your environment with the Q700-UP M and its advanced controller technology. Available with the superior R-Net advanced joystick as standard, the large, easy-to-read HD display and simple to control paddle switches allow for intuitive operation.
- Connect - Seamlessly take control of your environment using the integrated Infra Red functionality. Control your TV, docking stations and other home entertainment systems easily via your joystick.
- Bluetooth & I-Drive - Control your phone, computer, tablet and any other Bluetooth and i-devices from your Q700-UP M standing wheelchair with this useful optional extra. Connect and control up to four devices.
- Quickie Patented Assignable Buttons - Change the function on any button on your joystick to any command you desire, thanks to QUICKIE's patented assignable buttons. You can also assign a second (long press) function to buttons, for quicker, simpler and smoother access to commonly used functions without having to use your joystick.
Jay & Whitmyer Positioning Options
A wide range of WHITMYER wheelchair headrests as well as JAY wheelchair cushions and wheelchair backs are available with the Q700 F SEDEO ERGO to meet all of your clinical needs.
|Seat Width:||400 - 560 mm|
|Seat Height:||430 - 480 mm|
|Seat Depth:||400 - 560 mm|
|Backrest Height:||510 - 610 mm|
|Overall Width:||640 mm|
|Overall Length:||1340 mm|
|Speed:||6 & 8 kph (standard) 10 & 13 (optional)|
|Battery Size:||60Ah; 80Ah (optional)|
|Turning Diameter:||735 mm|
|Max Range:||40 km|
|Seat Tilt:||30° / 50°|
|Max Safe Slope:||8°|
|Max Kerb Climb:||70mm|
|Electronics:||R-Net controller; lights & indicators|
|Max User Weight:||160kg|
|Colours:||6 colours: red, blue, green, orange, white, black|