Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
Mid-Wheel Powered Wheelchair
Enjoy the ultimate driving experience with the Q700 M, QUICKIE’s most advanced mid-wheel drive powered wheelchair! Featuring NEW SpiderTrac™ 2.0 suspension, advanced SEDEO ERGO biomechanical seating system, innovative controls and the ability to travel at your own pace when elevated with C-ME.
Arrange a demonstration today, call us on 0800 542 0210.
Discover the ultimate driving experience with the striking Q700 M, the high-performance power wheelchair with superior style and manoeuvrability. Boasting SpiderTrac™ 2.0 sports suspension for a super-smooth ride, enjoy an intuitive driving experience with a mid-wheel drive base loaded with the latest technology to keep you safely on-track. Enjoy comfort as standard with the amazing SEDEO ERGO, the biomechanical seating system that mirrors your body’s natural position for an ideal seated position at all times, even during transitions! Plus, stay connected with the world around you with a selection of easy-to-use controls, personalise your drive with QUICKIE’s patented assignable buttons and 6 seated memory positions - and even keep elevated whilst on the move with C-ME!
With an advanced performance base, the Q700 M is the the perfect partner for testing terrain - providing the most comfortable, responsive ride to date. Staying in? Make yourself at home with its superior indoor manoeuvrabilty and intuitive driving making navigating those tight, compact spaces effortless.
Key Features of Drive Base
- Manoeuvrability - Turning on its own axis, enjoy intuitive driving and excellent manoeuvrability in tight compact spaces with its narrow (620 mm) base and a 1260 mm turning circle. Also, easily sit under tables and access Wheelchair Adaptive Vehicles (WAVs) with a low seat height from just 445 mm.
- SpiderTrac™ 2.0 - Climb kerbs of up to 100 mm (4") and enjoy a stiffer, more responsive ride with the revolutionary SpiderTrac™ 2.0 suspension. With its independent movement of all six wheels, the front and rear wheels gives it the ability to crawl up and down steep obstacles whilst keeping all 6 wheels on the ground - even when ascending gradients of up to 10 degrees. Plus, you'll also stay in control and maintain stability on kerbs and slopes with QUICKIE's patented anti-pitch system.
- Gyro Control - The optional Gyro-Tracking System automatically detects and corrects the smallest deviation from your direction. By providing a pin-point accurate drive, it'll reduce the number of physical or cognitive actions required to keep your electric wheelchair on-track - making for a less-demanding drive (especially when using special controls).
- Motors & Controls - Enjoy power and speed at your fingertips with the 4-pole high torque motors. Choose from 6 or 8 kph as standard, or upgrade to 10 or 13 kph (low torque) for the ultimate performance. Plus, with a choice of 60 Ah or 80 Ah batteries, you can maximise your range of up to 25 miles (40 km) and experience outdoor performance like never before!
- Style - Style, it's a personal thing - that's why you have a choice of 6 vibrant colour in-lays to suit your personality. With hidden wiring and components combined with sharp-tailored upholstery, it's a powered wheelchair that provides a truly sleek and minimalist silhouette from every angle. Inspired by its design and want something extra? We can tailor your power wheelchair into a striking expression of you.
SEDEO ERGO - Intelligent Seating
Good posture and superior comfort - the SEDEO ERGO's patented biometric repositioning seating system perfectly mirrors your body’s natural movement, providing independent seated repositioning throughout the day. With SEDEO ERGO, you’re always sitting comfortably.
- Biometric Repositioning - Moving out of a reclined position often requires the use of the tilt function to regain your proper seated posture. With the patented biometric repositioning, when you move from reclined to seated, the SEDEO ERGO will first pass through an intermediary tilted position, using gravity to realign your pelvis in one smooth, effortless motion.
- Adjustable to fit you - The premium headrest (1) can easily be adjusted or removed. All seat widths and depths (2) are infinitely adjustable with just one tool. Also, the seat and backrest width (4) can be adjusted independently of each other. Even the armrest height and angle (3) are simple to adjust too.
- Anti Shear Backrest - Transitioning in and out of recline doesn’t need to be uncomfortable. The SEDEO ERGO’s power recline is supported by 7" of anti-shear to better maintain the positioning of the headrest and chin control during recline.
- Footplate to the Ground- As the footplate goes all the way to the ground, you’re able to do standing transfers in-and-out of your Q700 M,
No more waiting around, or driving at reduced speed when lifted – now you can keep up with friends and rise up to stand out from the crowd with C-ME.
Elevate up to 300 mm and travel at speeds of up to 5 kph. You can also lift or descend at the touch of a button with no need to stop whilst transitioning. Just rise-up and go at the same time!
6 Memory Positions
Get the most out of your Q700-UP M’s powered seating options with memory seating, allowing you to save up to 6 programmable positions and transition between them with a simple press of a button.
But why waste time navigating through menus to find the seat position you need? With the NEW 5-Switch Box, you can go straight to the function you need at the touch of a button. Want more than five functions? No problem - you can assign up to 10 commands on each box.
Control at your fingertips
Control your environment with the Q700-UP M and its advanced controller technology. Available with the superior R-Net advanced joystick as standard, the large, easy-to-read HD display and simple to control paddle switches allow for intuitive operation.
- Connect - Seamlessly take control of your environment using the integrated Infra Red functionality. Control your TV, docking stations and other home entertainment systems easily via your joystick.
- Bluetooth & I-Drive - Control your phone, computer, tablet and any other Bluetooth and i-devices from your Q700-UP M standing wheelchair with this useful optional extra. Connect and control up to four devices.
- Quickie Patented Assignable Buttons - Change the function on any button on your joystick to any command you desire, thanks to QUICKIE's patented assignable buttons. You can also assign a second (long press) function to buttons, for quicker, simpler and smoother access to commonly used functions without having to use your joystick.
Jay & Whitmyer Positioning Options
A wide range of WHITMYER wheelchair headrests as well as JAY wheelchair cushions and wheelchair backs are available with the Q700 F SEDEO ERGO to meet all of your clinical needs.
|Seat Width:||400 - 560 mm|
|Seat Height:||430 - 480 mm|
|Seat Depth:||400 - 560 mm|
|Backrest Height:||510 - 610 mm|
|Overall Width:||620 mm|
|Overall Length:||1070 mm|
|Speed:||6 & 8 kph (standard) 10 & 13 (optional)|
|Battery Size:||60Ah; 80Ah (optional)|
|Turning Diameter:||1000 mm|
|Max Safe Slope:||10°|
|Max Kerb Climb:||100mm|
|Electronics:||R-Net controller; lights & indicators|
|Min Wheelchair Weight:||from 160kg (including 60Ah batteries)|
|Max User Weight:||120kg|
|Colours:||6 colours: red, blue, green, orange, white, black|