Providing the highest performance and most intelligent seating technology of all our QUICKIE powerchairs. Whether you want to drive off-road, at home, round the shops, lie flat or stand, the Q700-UP M enables you to do all this and much more.
The Q700 M base technology combines unparalleled outdoor performance with an ultra-manoeuvrable base. Upgraded Spider Trac 2.0 suspension provides comfort, stability and the ability to climb kerbs of up to 4”, while the intuitive mid-wheel drive base, with a turning circle of 1260 mm, makes navigating even the tightest of spaces a breeze.
The Q700-UP M redefines standing up wheelchair technology.
Arrange a demonstration today, call us on 0800 542 0210.
The Q700 M base is combined with our new biomechanical standing seating system. This means you can stand at up to 85° allowing you to interact with your friends face-to-face and access environments from new heights. The Q700-UP M also provides up to six programmable memory positions which can be tailored for your individual needs and wants, so at the touch of one button you can access your most commonly used positions.
The Q700 mid-wheel drive base sets the bar for powered wheelchair technology, inside and out. Travel further with its superior drive-performance and feel secure over challenging terrain with SpiderTrac™ 2.0 suspension and its independent movement of all 6 wheels. It’s a driving experience like never before.
Key Features of Drive Base
- Manoeuvrability - Turning on its own axis, enjoy intuitive driving and excellent manoeuvrability in tight compact spaces with its narrow (620 mm) base and a 1260 mm turning circle. Also, easily sit under tables and access Wheelchair Adaptive Vehicles (WAVs) with a low seat height from just 445 mm.
- SpiderTrac™ 2.0 - Climb kerbs of up to 100 mm (4") and enjoy a stiffer, more responsive ride with the revolutionary SpiderTrac™ 2.0 suspension. With its independent movement of all six wheels, the front and rear wheels gives it the ability to crawl up and down steep obstacles whilst keeping all 6 wheels on the ground - even when ascending gradients of up to 10 degrees. Plus, you'll also stay in control and maintain stability on kerbs and slopes with QUICKIE's patented anti-pitch system.
- Gyro Control - The optional Gyro-Tracking System automatically detects and corrects the smallest deviation from your direction. By providing a pin-point accurate drive, it'll reduce the number of physical or cognitive actions required to keep your electric wheelchair on-track - making for a less-demanding drive (especially when using special controls).
- Motors & Controls - Enjoy power and speed at your fingertips with the 4-pole high torque motors. Choose from 6 or 8 kph as standard, or upgrade to 10 or 13 kph (low torque) for the ultimate performance. Plus, with a choice of 60 Ah or 80 Ah batteries, you can maximise your range of up to 25 miles (40 km) and experience outdoor performance like never before!
- Style - Style, it's a personal thing - that's why you have a choice of 6 vibrant colour in-lays to suit your personality. With hidden wiring and components combined with sharp-tailored upholstery, it's a powered wheelchair that provides a truly sleek and minimalist silhouette from every angle. Inspired by its design and want something extra? We can tailor your power wheelchair into a striking expression of you.
The Benefits of Standing
The Q700-UP M allows you to stand whenever you want and offers many benefits for your health and lifestyle.
- Improved pressure relief for those who may have limited ability to independently weight shift or have to sit for long periods.
- Enhanced function and ability to reach and access your environment.
- Improved range of motion and a reduction of the risk of contractures.
- Supports vital organ capacity including pulmonary, bowel and bladder function and improves circulation.
- Promotes bone health and reduces the occurrence of skeletal deformities by encouraging standing.
- Reduces abnormal muscle tone and spasticity.
SEDEO ERGO - Intelligent Seating
It's the first-class seat that's designed specifically to fit you. The SEDEO ERGO with patented biometric repositioning is more effective than any other standing wheelchair seating system when it comes to independent repositioning throughout the day.
- Biometric Repositioning - Moving out of a reclined position often requires the use of the tilt function to regain your proper seated posture. With the patented biometric repositioning, when you move from reclined to seated, the SEDEO ERGO will first pass through an intermediary tilted position, using gravity to realign your pelvis in one smooth, effortless motion.
- Adjustable to fit you - The premium headrest (1) can easily be adjusted or removed. All seat widths and depths (2) are infinitely adjustable with just one tool. Also, the seat and backrest width (4) can be adjusted independently of each other. Even the armrest height and angle (3) are simple to adjust too.
- Anti Shear Backrest - Transitioning in and out of recline doesn’t need to be uncomfortable. The SEDEO ERGO’s power recline is supported by 7" of anti-shear to better maintain the positioning of the headrest and chin control during recline.
- 90 Centre-Mount Footrest - The new centre-mount footrest gives a true 90° knee angle in a seated position. The ergonomic knee pad is also depth adjustable. Plus the footplate can go all the way to the ground, so you're able to do standing transfers in-and-out of your Q700-UP M.
6 Memory Positions
Get the most out of your Q700-UP M’s powered seating options with memory seating, allowing you to save up to 6 programmable positions and transition between them with a simple press of a button.
But why waste time navigating through menus to find the seat position you need? With the NEW 5-Switch Box, you can go straight to the function you need at the touch of a button. Want more than five functions? No problem - you can assign up to 10 commands on each box.
Control at your fingertips
Control your environment with the Q700-UP M and its advanced controller technology. Available with the superior R-Net advanced joystick as standard, the large, easy-to-read HD display and simple to control paddle switches allow for intuitive operation.
- Connect - Seamlessly take control of your environment using the integrated Infra Red functionality. Control your TV, docking stations and other home entertainment systems easily via your joystick.
- Bluetooth & I-Drive - Control your phone, computer, tablet and any other Bluetooth and i-devices from your Q700-UP M standing wheelchair with this useful optional extra. Connect and control up to four devices.
- Quickie Patented Assignable Buttons - Change the function on any button on your joystick to any command you desire, thanks to QUICKIE's patented assignable buttons. You can also assign a second (long press) function to buttons, for quicker, simpler and smoother access to commonly used functions without having to use your joystick.
Jay & Whitmyer Positioning Options
A wide range of WHITMYER wheelchair headrests as well as JAY wheelchair cushions and wheelchair backs are available with the Q700 F SEDEO ERGO to meet all of your clinical needs.
|Seat Width:||400 - 500 mm|
|Seat Height:||450 - 480 mm|
|Seat Depth:||400 - 540 mm|
|Backrest Height:||510 - 610 mm|
|Overall Width:||620 mm|
|Overall Length:||1070 mm|
|Speed:||6 & 8 kph (standard) 10 & 13 (optional)|
|Battery Size:||60Ah; 80Ah (optional)|
|Turning Diameter:||1000 mm|
|Max Safe Slope:||10°|
|Max Kerb Climb:||100mm|
|Electronics:||R-Net controller; lights & indicators|
|Min Wheelchair Weight:||from 160kg (including 60Ah batteries)|
|Max User Weight:||120kg|
|Colours:||6 colours: red, blue, green, orange, white, black|