Full Face Visor
Full Face Visor – European made
Complies with PPE, UNI EN 166:2004 Cat II
Designed to protect users providing close-contact coronavirus/COVID-19 care, the VH001 is a quality European-made, hospital-grade full face visor for use in demanding clinical applications.
The VH001 is equipped with a large protective shield allowing eye contact whilst covering the entire face including eyes, nose and mouth.
- Full Face Visor Large shield surface area protects mucous membranes
- Easy to sanitise and clean for constant use*
- Fully adjustable Velcro fastening for a snug fit
- Easy to put on and take off for user safety
- Anti-glare polycarbonate visor for optical clarity
- Full-width forehead cushion for comfort and snug seal
- Forehead cushion bio-tested and Medical Device Compliant
- Accommodates ancillary facial protection equipment
* For clinical/professional and personal use we recommend cleaning the surface of the visor with an alcohol-based sanitising solution and frequent cleaning of the forehead cushion.